How to regain control and enable real-time communication
A common thread through conversations with our clients and prospects is; ‘We rushed to enable a remote workforce quickly to keep the company going. Now, we are struggling to maintain control over data, users, hardware, applications, and more. At the same time, we know there are inefficiencies in our processes and tech stacks’.
Join us for a series of short, 30 min webinars to learn how we are helping companies regain control over their now mostly remote workforce while increasing productivity through Collaboration Design and G Suite.
Register for the Series
Remote Collaboration without Losing Control
The 7 Part Webinar Series “Remote Collaboration without Losing Control: Solutions for the 90% Remote Workforce” will cover:
- Enabling Remote Collaboration with G Suite (6/15)
- Collaboration Design – Effective Remote Meetings with Meet (6/16)
- Collaboration Design – Google Drive in Real-Time (6/17)
- Collaboration Design – Securing Your Data (6/18)
- Collaboration Design – Securing Your Users (6/19)
- Collaboration Design – Employee Portals and Chat (6/22)
- Collaboration Design – Optimizing Your Tech Stack to Maximize ROI (6/23)
All registrants will receive links to view the series on-demand once it is complete.